Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

day two

Slightly more manageable today. So far. Some work frustration, but that is to be exected, especially when you've been withdrawing off a stimulant (whoo!)

I also seem to be getting pissy with every article I've been coming across today. I know I was a raging bitch last night, despite yesterday's report of cheeriness. And as the day progresses, I"ve been getting increasingly short with my co-workers. Yes friends, this is Stardard Withdrawal Symptom (SWS) #2: Irritability. I may not be as dizzy, but I look at my pen as a weapon more and more.

It's chill out time!!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures





I like puppies and kittens. Puppies and kittens make me smile. I don't mind being predictable in this manner. I look at puppies and kittens and I will be at least a bit happier. To combat irritability: every five minutes an image should pop up on my screen from either Cute Overload or I Can Has Cheezburger? Someone write this program for me. Like right now.

DEALING WITH WEIGHT GAIN - I love the hard caps. Like we aren't afraid of it enough when we quit smoking, now it's RIGHT THERE IN MY FACE OMG. I've been managing by eating as many beer nuts as I want and then sleeping off the sugar high. It doesn't hurt that I have running as part of my routine for not smothering Duder re: quitting drinking. It all comes together. But still good advice:

" Ignore weight gain. Go ahead and quit. "


101 Things To Do instead of Smoking Lists=yay! About.com=boo! For some reason I am sure is hilarious on the about.com forums, there are basic instructions on building a closet buried in the list. But the rest ain't bad ideas.

It is finally sunny outside. I am still getting work done. I ate some delicious gnocchi for lunch. Puppies are awesome. Kitties are sweet. Duder is the best in the world (no joke.) I have great boots on. It's almost been 48hrs since my last cigarette. Not bad at all.

W.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment